James Stephens, Who I am, What I do, and What I Hope to Learn From This Class

James Stephens, Who I am, What I do, and What I Hope to Learn From This Class

    Hi.  My name is James Stephens and this is my first ever blog.  The purpose of this blog is to document my experience in FMX 238 as well as introduce myself.  I am an animation student here at UT.  I currently am a CASS Lab Assistant on campus and am a transfer student coming in as a junior.  

    Before UT I went to a community college in West Virginia called Blueridge.  I received my Associates degree in Mechatronics and became a plant technician for Procter & Gamble.  My parents ended up moving to Florida and invited me to move back in with them and pursue higher education.  I chose animation because I would like to get into game development or animation for the sake of animation itself.

    I hope to learn about animating in 2d spaces using both redrawing as well as rigging.  I hope to become a better artist and get started in learning how to animate through this course so that I can apply it in the workforce.  I enjoyed class earlier and I look forward to future class sessions.  




Comments